Directions from Seattle and Sea Tac airport:
Take Interstate 5 north to Exit 230 (highway 20). Follow the signs to Anacortes/San Juan Ferry. Proceed west on Highway 20 to Anacortes and again follow the signs to the ferry landing. Allow about 2 hours from Sea Tac airport. Once you land on Orcas Island you will see the Hotel.The ferry schedule can be found at: http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/schedule/
- On Island Transportation
- Orcas Island Shuttle 376-RIDE Memorial Day thru Labor Day
- Wildlife Cycles 376-4708 $20/Day Returned by 5pm or $5 hourly
- Taxi 376-TAXI
- From Seattle to Mount Vernon/Anacortes:
- From Mt. Vernon & Anacortes to San Juan Ferry:
- Skagit Transit, (several pick ups daily at various locations, check a current schedule or call) 360/757-4433, free.
- From Anacortes to Orcas Island:
- Washington State Ferries, (Service to Orcas, Lopez, Shaw and San Juan Islands several times daily) 206/464-6400 or 800/84-FERRY, Passengers $8-$12, Car and Driver $23-$38.
- Victoria Clipper 800/888-2535 $39 o/w $59 r/t May-September
- Kenmore Air 800/543-9595 $95 o/w $140r/t Seattle to Orcas
- West Isle Air 800/874-4434 $75 o/w $125 r/t